Welcome to Nottingham Green Festival
Sunday 16th September 2018 . 12noon to 6pm . Free
The 26th Nottingham Green Festival will be held on Sunday 16th September at The Arboretum, Waverley Street / Addison Street, NG7 4HF, one minute from the High School Tram Stop and a few minutes from Nottingham’s Old Market Square. Cyclists met at noon at the Square to join a mini Critical Mass Bike Ride to the Green Fest!
Enjoy FREE live music, outdoor entertainment and adult & children’s activities plus community stalls with refreshments, ethical products and energy-saving technologies and information at Nottingham Green Festival.
Organised by grass roots, community based volunteers, with no regular statutory funding, the event features stalls from 100 small green businesses, craft workers, campaigns, artizan food producers and vegan caterers. There are kids activities, workshops, natural therapies and sustainable technologies, performers and entertainment throughout the park and live music from the Bandstand, Acoustical, Buskers and new for 2018, the Punk4theHomeless stage at the Rose Garden..
Nottingham Green Festival is organised by grass routes community based volunteers, with no statutory funding. The ethical standards and environmental / human / animal rights ethos of the event are long established, having evolved from the pre-history of the Nottingham Peace Festival from which it has grown.
Nottingham’s own green festival provides the place for the whole family to learn, explore and try the latest in everything environmentally friendly and ethical, whilst also having lots of fun in the beautiful setting of the Arboretum Park.
100 local small green businesses, craft producers and campaign groups are on our 2017 stalls directory. We will be sending stall application details to existing stall holders soon. To go on the standby list, contact us.
Everyone that supports the event – stall holders, caterers, campaign groups, performers, volunteers & everyone attending – all are invited to share feedback & ideas via Facebook, Twitter or email to help the planning of the 2017 event.
How to help
- Join the mailing list for announcements, news and information about Nottingham Green Festival
- Support the event with small donation. Click to donate with PayPal, or credit/debit cards (via small link at bottom of Paypal page) or see other options on the Fundraising page
- Send links to your photos to share on the Green Festival Gallery or any reviews that you might know of for the archive. Follow our team photographer, Alan Lodge@tashuk
- Share the announcement / press release on your social media! ( (temporary mirror site – 2016 info)
- Distribute publicity materials available from the Sumac Centre, Crocus Cafe or the Green Emporium, Haydn Road.
We invite your help in organising the next event in 2018. Please join us at a planning group meeting.
Your support will make all the difference in ensuring the success of Nottingham’s own Green Festival, the place for the whole family to learn, explore and try the latest in everything environmentally friendly and ethical, whilst also having lots of fun in the beautiful setting of the Arboretum Park.
Contact Nottingham Green Festival
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Nottingham Green Festival, c/o Sumac, 245 Gladstone Street, Nottingham NG7 6HX
- Follow NottmGreenFest on Twitter & Facebook
- Linkback to www.nottmgreenfest.org.uk